So much can happen in 10 years.
In 2012 I gave birth to my daughter Juliet Lily and my life changed forever.
I went through amazing times and trying obstacles but I got through the trials of life.
I was broken up with once, twice
But I met somebody this year and I fell in love.
I gained friends and lost a few but I also maintained friendships that have lasted a decade if not more.
Every year I make resolutions and I manage to keep some of them.
This year I vowed to read 50 books and I read over 250. I’m so proud of myself. I want to maintain that. Reading is something that brings me joy and allows me to conquer new worlds that I would never be able to do so otherwise. This post is about my resolutions for 2020 and I promise to not be too hard on myself.
- Read 300 books – I’m insane :))))) but let’s do it you guys
- Stop apologizing so much – I say sorry way too much, to people who absolutely do NOT DESERVE IT. I mean like when I’m in the store and people are in MY way I say sorry to them. I’m too nice and I need to cut it out. This was my resolution years ago and obviously I didn’t keep it and I need to fucking stop it because enough is enough.
- Become a Pescatarian – Again…something I vowed to do last year and DID ABIDE TO. I…will do better.
- Get way back into blogging – I miss blogging and I love it. It’s fun. I enjoy it and I love you all. Writing calms me down. Speaking or writing.
- Write, write, write. – My head is always full of short stories and I have scraps of them written down but they need to be fleshed out. I need to stop being lazy and get to it.
- Become a CNA/pursue nursing school
- Lick boyfriend’s beard – no explanation needed
- Be happy and make sure Juliet is ridiculously happy – dassit
What are your resolutions everyone??? Ready for the soon to be New Year?