Oh, what a month.
What a month, what a month.
So very close to the end and a decade ends.
In the words of the iconic L’arc en Ciel…Are you ready?
This month I didn’t read as much but that’s okay. I’m pushing my limits and learning when to stop. Tread carefully, Amanda, for the mind is dangerous waters and the whorls and curves of your brain hold pockets of madness and rivulets of sadness that causes you to spiral.
Too much of a good thing is still too much
But still, I’m proud of myself. I didn’t read as much as I usually do but I did well! I hope you all did as well.
Let’s go get it
- Manga Review: Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband #1 by Kousuke Oono – A fun manga about a yakuza turned husband. Slice of life done rightly hilarious 💜💜💜💜 4/5
- ARC Review: Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert – Chloe needs a life, Chloe gets a life. This book? Life. 💜💜💜💜 4/5
- Book Review: The Surprising Power of a Good Dumpling by Wai Chim – a beautiful yet heartbreaking read about a family member suffering from mental illness 💜💜💜💜💜 5/5
- ARC Review: The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen – this ain’t no disney movie hun 💜💜💜 3/5
- Comic Book Review: Lady Mechanika: La Dama de la Muerte #1 by Joe Benítez – i whispered in their ear fear me dear for i am death 💜💜💜💜💜 5/5
- ARC Review: Aphrodite Made Me Do It by Trista Mateer – the goddess would like a word with you 💜💜💜💜💜 5/5
- Lightning Fast Reviews 11/9 – PEW PEW PEW
- Comic Book Review: Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona – heroes are everywhere 💜💜💜💜💜 5/5
- ARC Review: Welcome to the Pine Away Motel and Cabins: A Novel by Katarina Bivald – unexpected death, unexpected ghosts. when you die, will you linger? 💜💜💜💜 4/5
- ARC Review: Moon Magic: A Handbook of Lunar Cycles, Lore, and Mystical Energies by Aurora Kane – i always admired the moon 💜💜💜💜💜 5/5
- ARC Review: Warriors, Witches, Women by Kate Hodges – who run the world? 💜💜💜💜💜 5/5
- Book Review: Twisted Pines by by Lane Baker – aliens, creepy campsites, OH MY 💜💜💜 3.5/5
- Manga Review: Witch Hat Atelier Vol. 1 by Kamome Shirahama and Stephen Kohler (Goodreads Author) – magic comes in all forms 💜💜💜💜💜 5/5
- Book Review: In the Dark by Loreth Anne White – death becomes them 💜💜💜💜 4/5
- Juliet’s Corner: Sulwe by Lupita Nyong’o and Vashti Harrison
- Juliet’s Corner: Knock, Knock Lettuce In by Brenda Ponnay
- Juliet’s Corner: ARC Review: Layla’s Happiness by Mariahadessa Ekere Tallie, Ashleigh Corrin and The Princess and the Pea by Parragon Books and Dubravka Kolanovic
Series of the Week
- Series of the Week: InuYasha by Rumiko Takahashi
- Series of the Week: The Babysitters Club by Ann M. Martin
Okay, so maybe this month wasn’t so bad lol 🙂
I have to say I will probably be implementing some changes to my blog come this month…A series of the week is kind of hard but Series of the Month works just fine.
Thank you all for the endless support, new and old followers.
Also, today is my mommy’s birthday. Happy birthday to my very best friend and the woman who raised me to kick ass and rule the world. I love her so very very much.
Later days ❤