Good morning! I’m up super early today because I start my new job today!!! Lmao, finally after taking the offer nearly a month ago. I’m kind of nervous but also excited to finally be making some money thank god.
Anyway, I am going to try to finish up this ARC I’m currently reading and postthe review soon. I’ve been somewhat swamped. Have another book tag/meme for ya tho.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is
Top Ten Book Characters I’d Love to be Besties With
Kaaay, so I don’t know if I’ll do all Ten because I have to get ready and do my makeup but let’s hit you with that list on the razzle dazzle.
- Angelina from Harry Potter – Bad ass beauty with braids. If there were a table for Unfriendly Black Hotties at Hogwarts, she and I would be sitting at it. Lmao, I loved reading about Angelina in HP no matter how small. She’s strong, brave, basically me in story mode. (Source of picture)
2. Mila Flores from Undead Girl Gang. She’s an unapologetic witch who stands up for her friends and what’s right. She even brings her bestie back from the dead. How is she so perfect?
3. Ayame fucking SOHMA from Fruits Basket. So basically, Ayame is me. Dramatic, adorable, annoying as hell. And of course BEAUTIFUL. Lmaoo, we’re both year of the snakes as well. So I’ve always loved him and his fashion obsessed ass. Both have a tragic dark history as well.
4. Alice Campbell from Best Friends Forever. She’s unshakeable even when sent to jail for the murder of her best friend’s husband. An amazing mom as well. Read this book, it was one of my faves this year.
5. Last but not least…drumroll please. KAOLLA SU from Love Hina. She…is smart as hell, funny, and psychotic. I would eat everything with her. Honestly, one of the best characters in Manga history. Also she’s a goddamn PRINCESS.
I have no time to do all 10 but shoutout to Clarice Starling, Zach and Trevor from Drawing Blood, and Ava Antipova from Dead Letters. LOL I just realized majority of my list is women. Awesome stuff.
What about you? Who are some characters you’d be besties with?