This is another awards post so prepare to hear all my spellbinding answers.
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
Q&A with Amanda
What’s your favourite movie?
I just discussed this with Vivi yesterday lol. My favorite movie hands down has to be Howl’s Moving Castle. It’s just so gorgeous and I can legit watch it over and over again on repeat.
Who was your favourite childhood author?
Probably Ann M. Martin the author of The Babysitters Club. Her books inspired me and kept me company when I was younger.
What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
This is such a hard question oh my god. I have so many faves but I really really adored The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle. From the start I was hooked and although I read it a few months ago I feel that it’s time for a reread.
What is your favourite breakfast?
I’m trying to cut back on meat but I really love bacon and eggs. So much.
Do you have any pets? Share pictures, if you do! If you don’t, do you want pets?
We had three cats but our lovely mama cat passed away this summer. Still miss her sfm. Now we’re down to 2 and they’re our annoying babies.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Lol, a model, teacher, author, librarian.
What’s the most random purchase you’ve ever made?
ALL MY PURCHASES ARE VALID LMAO
What are some of your current favourite book covers?
The Surface Breaks by Louise O’neill definitely. Also, just picked up this beauty from the library. It’s gorgeous.
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
Are there any books you would never read?
In the vein of the last question I will never read anything in the splatter punk genre again. It’s basically torture porn and so unnecessary.
If you could have one super power, what would it be
Is being ridiculously rich a super power? Also, I would love to be able to shut down my emotions and thoughts. Feelings are too overwhelming and hurtful. Even good ones.
Thanks for reading my crazy ramblings! I’m going to steal some of Ally’s questions
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Who was your favourite childhood author?
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure read?
- Where would you like to travel?
- Do you have any pets? Share pictures, if you do! If you don’t, do you want pets?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s a book you recommend to everyone?
- What’s your favorite season?
- Do you listen to music while reading?
- Are there any books you would never read?
- Why do you like blogging?