First reading rush challenge book down!! Here’s a quick review for it as well 🙂
I don’t know what scared me more in this book, the protagonist’s mirroring my millennial brokeness or the crazy haunted apartment complex she resided in.
This is the age old debate of ‘would you live in a haunted mansion for 20k a night?’ I mean most of us would be all hell yeah but once honestly faced with it…it’s a different story.
(sidenote…I totally would.)
This is my first book in the reading rush challenge and once again Riley Sager didn’t let me down. The characters were great and I could not put this book down. He truly does young adult horror well and I’m so happy to see the awesome creative places he takes it.
Click here to add Lock Every Door to your next favorite read
Read a book with purple on the cover – Lock Every Door by Riley Sager
- Read a book in the same spot the entire time – The Widow of Pale Harbor by Hester Fox
- Read a book you meant to read last year– Royals by Rachel Hawkins
- Read an author’s first book – Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
- Read a book with a non-human main character – InuYasha: Turning Back Time by Rumiko Takahashi
- Pick a book that has five or more words in the title – The Particular Charm of Miss Jane Austen by Ada Bright
- Read and watch a book to movie adaption – The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
- BONUS – Read 7 books
Add me to the reading rush my name is aelily1989 or leave me your username 🙂
Have you read Lock Every Door or read any of Riley Sager’s other books? What have you thought?