my reading rush username is aelily1989. add me here as a friend!
So…I’m doing it. This is my first ever challenge/readathon/bookathon. I’m DOING IT. I’m going to be super super busy this week because I’m starting a new job next week and still working my old job until the 3rd so I’m getting stuff ready but I’ll try my hardest! It’ll be fun and I’m happy to do something new like this and meet new bloggers also joining in on the fun!
A run down:
“The Reading Rush is a week long readathon for book lovers all around the world. For one week readers gather together to read as much as they possibly can and to participate in challenges and giveaways online. Starting in 2019 the Reading Rush introduced a website, in order to allow anyone taking part in the readathon to track their reading statistics and come together in a central place. The Reading Rush started as the “BookTubeAThon” in 2013.”
So you can join here but be warned that the site is OVERLOADED, so much so that I can’t even link you to my own challenge as of yet LOL. I haven’t even gotten my verification email yet! But I have decided what books I’m going to read and I’ll update it all later when the site is back to normal 😀
Here we go:
IIIII am super excited for this. I have read The Silence of the Lambs MANY times before because it is one of my ultimate favorite books and also one of my favorite movies EVER. So yes, I will upload all my details when the site works!
- Read a book with purple on the cover – Lock Every Door by Riley Sager
- Read a book in the same spot the entire time – The Widow of Pale Harbor by Hester Fox
- Read a book you meant to read last year– Royals by Rachel Hawkins
- Read an author’s first book – Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
- Read a book with a non-human main character – InuYasha: Turning Back Time by Rumiko Takahashi
- Pick a book that has five or more words in the title – The Particular Charm of Miss Jane Austen by Ada Bright
- Read and watch a book to movie adaption – The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
- BONUS – Read 7 books
If you plan on joining let me know in the comments and let’s cheer one another on in reading!
Happy reading to us all!